GPM (Land)-Desert Tan - No Government
|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 5 cm x 3 cm|
- MIL-SPEC: Built to Government specifications for use by military personnel. Fulfills Nato Stock Numbers 6645-00-066-4279 and 6645-01-304-4308
- AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT: 24 Jewel NH35 self winding mechanical movement. Submersibility: 3ATM
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self illuminating tritium gas tubes glow with no need to be charged by an external light source.
- FIELD WATCH: Designed for general infantry. Features a lightweight high impact fibreshell case and sapphire crystal.
- SWISS MADE: Marathon watches are proudly made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939.
Introducing the new and improved General Purpose Mechanical watch from Marathon featuring a new dual winding movement, scratch resistant sapphire crystal, and improved water resistance. Designed to be used in the field by infantry or other military personnel and built to the strict military standards of MIL-PRF-46374G, the GPM is just as liked by a civilian as it is by a personnel uniform. The GPM is a true all purpose watch that will be your reliable companion for years.
- MOVEMENT: Mechanical, dual-wind, automatic
- SCALE QUANTITY: 2
- SCALE RANGE: 1-12 (13-24)
- LUMINOUS FEATURES: Tritium gas tubes
- CASE: Composite 316L stainless steel back
- SUBMERSIBILITY: 3ATM
- CRYSTAL TYPE: Sapphire
- CROWN TYPE: Pressure
- DIMENSIONS: 34mm Diameter / 11mm thickness
- LUG WIDTH: 16mm